Auto Insurance for Southern Wisconsin Drivers
At Krell Insurance Services we are focused on finding the right auto insurance company to meet your needs and your budget. We have years of experience and lots of training, we know the risks facing Wisconsin drivers, and the potential costs of a loss. Although you can get a car insurance quote online, working with a reputable agency is a much better value.
Auto Insurance Basics
Before you buy car insurance, be sure you understand the coverage:
- Property damage and liability covers costs related to property damage and bodily injury stemming from an accident you caused.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers costs stemming from an accident caused by a driver without insurance or without enough insurance to pay for all damages.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) covers your medical bills resulting from injuries you sustain in an accident, regardless of fault. It also helps cover related costs such as lost wages.
- Collision insurance covers damage to your auto stemming from an incident that may, or may not have included another driver, such as skidding into the ditch, or hitting another car.
- Comprehensive insurance covers damages from an event other than an auto accident, such as vandalism.
Wisconsin law requires all drivers to have liability coverage that meets minimum limits. However, before you buy a minimum limits policy, you might want to talk to an agency to make sure you get a policy that meets your particular needs. To find out how much insurance you should carry, and how much a policy will cost, ask one of our agents for some auto insurance quotes. We can help you sift through the options and determine what you must have under Wisconsin law and what you should have to further protect yourself.
Krell Insurance Provides Expert Guidance
We will explain how car insurance works, then help you determine the type and amount of coverage you should get. We will explore any available discounts offered by our insurance partners:
- Multi-car discount: If you insure more than one vehicle through the same insurance company, you will often receive a multi-car discount.
- Multi-policy discount: If you insure your auto and your home together with the same company, your premium is often discounted.
- Good driver discount: Good drivers are cheaper to insure. Discounts are available to those with no accidents or moving violations.
- Good student discount: Yep, good students are less expensive to insure as well.
- Safety features discount: If your car is equipped with safety features such as an active alarm system and passenger airbags, you may qualify for a discount.
- Safety course discount: Often companies offer safety courses such as a defensive driver course. If you participate, you can receive a discount on coverage.
- Low mileage discount: Many insurance companies charge less if you do not travel far for work or do not exceed 12,000 miles in any given year.
We don’t stop with your personal auto insurance:
- Wisconsinites like their toys so we offer consultations and full coverage for a variety of recreational vehicles, including ATVs, RVs, boats, and motorcycles.
- We work with business owners to get vehicle insurance on any cars or trucks used in their businesses.
Not only do we find you the right policies, but we are committed to staying on top of your needs and helping you at the time of a claim. We are a full service agency.
Contact Us for a Free Auto Insurance Quote
Contact us today. We are an independent agency, meaning we work with several highly rated companies and know what coverage and rates are offered in the marketplace. Stop by and see us at 209 S. Main Street in downtown Verona, Wisconsin, or call us at 608-845-2666.